Brackett & Ellis, P.C. is offering a complete package of Title IX materials based on the Federal regulations that took effect on August 14, 2020. The package includes:
1. Short, easy to understand PowerPoint videos on the required training topics:
- The Definition of Sexual Harassment;
- The Grievance Process;
- Conducting a Sexual Harassment Investigation; and,
- Preparing an Investigation Report.
2. A summary outline of the Title IX Regulations organized by topic for ease of reference.
3. A sexual harassment grievance process checklist and flowchart.
4. Scripts for each stage of the grievance process.
Upon registration and payment, the school or district receives access to a shared digital drive containing the complete package of Title IX materials. While the materials may not be shared outside the school or district, they can be used as many times as desired within the school or district to train its staff and to prepare the entities’ own materials.
The purchase price is $350.00.
By credit card: If you wish to use a credit card, click below in the blue box to register. Once you have registered, you will be directed to a confirmation page where you can input your credit card information to purchase the package.