Just a reminder that the school attorneys at Brackett & Ellis are available to provide comprehensive Title IX training sessions tailored to your particular needs. When you hire us to provide training, you receive access to our Title IX materials at no additional cost. We are available to provide training to suit your needs, whether that is on-site, socially-distanced, or remote through Zoom or Teams. If you would like to schedule a training session, please contact Melissa Lambert at [email protected] or 817.339.2427.
If you prefer to do the training, the materials are still available and can be purchased online. The package includes:
- Short, easy to understand PowerPoint videos on the required training topics:
- The Definition of Sexual Harassment;
- The Grievance Process;
- Conducting a Sexual Harassment Investigation; and,
- Preparing an Investigation Report.
2. A summary outline of the Title IX Regulations organized by topic for ease of reference.
3. A sexual harassment grievance process checklist and flowchart.
4. Scripts for each stage of the grievance process.
To purchase the training materials, you can register and pay online with a credit card or mail a check to our office. Once you register online, the school or district receives access to a shared digital drive containing the complete package of Title IX materials. While the materials may not be shared outside the school or district, they can be used as many times as desired within the school or district to train its staff and to prepare the entities’ own materials.
The purchase price is $350.00.
By Check: Email Melissa Lambert at [email protected] or (817) 339-2427 for an invoice.
By credit card: If you wish to use a credit card, click below in the blue box to register. Once you have registered, you will be directed to a confirmation page where you can input your credit card information to purchase the package.